Friday, February 27, 2009

Making money online!

To tell you the truth, I must be slightly paranoid! I've been hearing voices all my life! But with a little self control, I managed to make sure that those voices remained inside my head! Sarcastic , imaginative and purely crazy: those interesting voices were good company during those times that I was lonely.

And then I became a doctor.....Hm, its not really a good idea to tell your professors and patients that you've been hearing voices in your head for almost all of your life! That's an instant invitation to the cuckoo house( for a lifetime free membership)! But when I became a writer,(purely accidental by the way)I was finally able to give voice to those crazy voices and it worked!The quirky, the weird and the wonderful all come pouring out on paper; happy to be finally free of the fetters of a fervent mind!

It works for me when I write: I am finally who I am on the inside while I write! and the best part was that people paid me to listen to those weird voices inside my head! What a wonderful way to make money? I didn't have to do anything except log on and check out my topics and let loose the inner demons! Making money online has never been so easy!

I hope I'm not being too quirky here but that's just those inner voices:)

On the outside, I'm a staid little dentist and my patients adore me!

No comments: