Saturday, May 17, 2008

Facts about teen acne that will make you go Hmmmm!


I’ll be very frank; I’ve yet to find a single person who did not get at least a single pimple while they were teenagers! Teenager acne can be very embarrassing and so very, very socially crippling! The emotional aspects of teenage acne can make a recluse out of any fragile teen ego. And it’s really surprising that something so tiny can look so ugly and be so very distracting to the opposite person. I mean try conversing with a person who has a tiny Mount Vesuvius which could erupt at any moment in the center of his forehead!

I am not trying to be funny as I speak from personal experience. I have suffered from teenager acne for nearly all through my teen years and I’ve tried nearly every types of Teenage Acne Treatment known to human kind! Out of the myriad varieties of treatments I’ve tried here are a few which were really memorable for all time.

Didn’t really work but what the hell! I had fun trying them out at the time!

Weird Teenage Acne Treatment #1-

Head and Shoulders Classic Clean is one thing which was supposed to really work for teen acne. You could use any shampoo but as long as it contains about 2% zinc or something I don’t really remember. A lot of people were using it back then and it seemed to work for them. I got really overenthusiastic and applied it liberally for about a week all night. The result was really painful peeling which did diminish the teen acne scars but was definitely not worth the pain and aggravation. Use this remedy at your own peril and only after sufficient research please!

Weird Teenage Acne Treatment #2-

This one was a zinger! Baby urine was supposed to be really antiseptic and truly great for the skin. In fact Cleopatra seemed to use it for clear glowy skin. The very thought of using emissions from one end of the body to clear up teen acne on another other side of the body was really off-putting and there’s no way I was going to use this one out! No way, no how, no matter how desperate I got! Apart from that logistical issues seemed to be really confusing! How on earth to collect the urine and no way I’m using my own, thank you kindly!

Weird Teenage Acne Treatment #3-

ACNE BOTS! Really weird robots available at Wal-Mart to suck out the pus and gunk from the teen acne pimple heads around your face! Did it work? Don’t really know as it seemed to be kind of a hoax but who knows?

I’ve got lots more so, do keep in touch for more such weird Teenage Acne Treatments in the future!

No comments: